ITIN Home Loans
Bank of England Mortgage is committed to helping people achieve homeownership. We have great solutions for people that have an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) who are looking for a mortgage or want to refinance an existing mortgage.
ITIN loans are available to qualifying immigrants and other members of the community who are ineligible to receive a social security number.
ITIN Loan Overview
- Minimum 20% Down Payment is Required (plus closing costs). For example a 20% down payment on a $200,000 loan is $40,000.
- Minimum 620 Credit Score
- Available for Loan Amounts Over $75,000 & Up to $1.5M
- Primary and Second Homes Only
- Assets used for down payment and closing costs must be in a U.S. depository institution for 30 days prior to closing
- Assets in foreign accounts are eligible for reserves with a 30-day statement and funds must be converted to U.S. dollars using the current exchange rate.
- Standard income documentation guidelines including paystubs, w2’s and taxes. For self-employed borrowers taxes and bank statement can be used
- 12-month housing history is required
- Valid ITIN would include unexpired ITIN card or letter from IRS assigning the ITIN to the borrower prior to application, unexpired government photo ID (driver’s license, passport, visa, etc.)
- Programs available in all US states except AK, MO, NY, WV, and HI.
Underwriting and credit score requirements may be decisioned by a third party.
Ready to get started?
Click the Apply Now link on this page to start the application process.
By completing the online application you agree to be contacted by phone, text and email.