Get up to $35,000 in down payment assistance with the Hometown Heroes program in the State of Florida. 640 & Up Credit Only.
Call for a free home loan consultation
Get Prequalified Today!
By requesting information you agree to be contacted by phone, text and email.
Borrowers must be employed full-time by an employed based in the State of Florida and must work 35 or more hours a week. There is an exception in the number of working hours required for US military veterans.
Some Program Highlights
- To qualify, all borrowers (except veterans) must be employed full-time by a Florida-based employer and work a minimum of 35 hours per week.
- Available to first time home buyers who have no other present homeownership interest. There may be exceptions for US military veterans. Property being purchased must serve as borrowers’ primary residence, and the borrowers must have the capability to permanently and legally reside in Florida.
- Income limits apply. Borrowers earning must be below 150% of the area median income.
Credit Score Requirement
- All borrowers must have a minimum 640 credit score.
- Single family homes, townhomes, and FHA eligible condos
- 2-4 units properties. Borrowers must occupy one unit as their primary residence.
- Some manufactured homes built in 1994 or more recently. Must be FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, or VA permitted.
Additional terms and conditions apply.