Down payments starting as low as 3%.
Call for a free home loan consultation
Get Pre-Approved / Fast, Simple Process.
By requesting information you agree to be contacted by phone, text and email.
We are pleased to offer Conventional Home Loans in a variety of terms to suit a wide range of borrowers. Conventional Loans are loans that are not guaranteed or insured by government agencies such as the FHA or USDA, but do adhere to Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac guidelines. We can provide eligible borrowers with both fixed and adjustable rate Conventional Mortgages in a variety of different terms,
With programs like HomeReady, Home Possible, and HomeOne, down payments start as low as 3% and gift funds may be used to help cover the down payment and closing costs.
Call us today at (877) 834-4167 for a free quote and consultation.
FAST HOME LOAN QUALIFIER
Why Consider a Conventional Loan?
What may be the most popular option in today’s marketplace, the 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage continues to help borrowers obtain affordable interest rates that don’t ever go up, along with the financial flexibility of lower monthly payments. By contrast, the 10 or 15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages offer shorter repayment periods, which can help the borrower own their home sooner and build equity faster, but at the expense of higher monthly payments.
- Loans adhere to Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) guidelines – additional lender guidelines may apply
- Fixed interest rates will never increase
- ARMs may offer lower introductory rates for set periods of time
- May have lower interest rates than non-conventional mortgages
- May be a good option for borrowers with at least 3-20% to put down
- Can be used to refinance a mortgage into a lower interest rate